|Home||» Products||» Aluminum Sulphate|
Established in the year 1998, we are counted among the leading exporter of Aluminum Sulphate. This white crystalline powder is processed from quality approved compounds at our state of the art manufacturing unit, as per the norm set by the pharmaceutical industry. Our Aluminum Sulphate is used as a flocculating agent for purifying water in waste water treatment plants and water mineral plants. In addition, we offer this powder to our clients at nominal price.
- Precise composition
- Longer shelf life
- Accurate pH value
- This chemical is formulated under the supervision of our experts using best quality ingredients
- Offered chemical is required by the paper industry to improve quality of the paper
- Our chemical can be shipped to any country of the world such as Italy, Japan, Germany, Sweden, Russia and Australia
- Further, this chemical is demanded by textile industry to impart color in Naphthol based dyes
- Furthermore, our chemical is used for leather tanning as it is highly effective
- Being a quality focused organization our quality professionals test this chemical to ensure purity
Aluminum Sulphate (Non-Ferric): Al2 (SO4)3 or Al2O12S3 Aluminum sulfate, which is an industrial chemical used as a flocculating agent in the purification of drinking water and waste water treatment plants. During water purification, it causes impurities to coagulate that are removed when the particulate settles to the bottom of the container or more easily filtered.